The above graphic shows the most frequent employers of our Springboard London houseshare tenants. At least 3 Springboarders have worked at each of the companies depicted above, and the bigger the company name, the more Springboarders that company has employed. Simples!
If this graphic proves anything, it’s that Springboarders are a varied bunch and we are proud that individuals from such a diverse range of industries and professions, split across the public and private sector, are happy to call us home.
This list is not exhaustive and we have, of course, had many smaller companies that employ just 1 or 2 of our London houseshare tenants. Springboard is a friendly and welcoming community of young professionals and recent graduates, and wherever you work, and whatever you’re interested in, you should be able to find other like-minded individuals here at our Springboard London houseshare.
- NHS; including Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Radiologists, Administrators, and Play Therapists, operating from a number of locations including Royal Free Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital, University College Hospital, King’s College Hospital, Chelsea & Westminster, and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital.
- Civil Service; including those on the Civil service fast stream, Assistants to MP’s and Peers, the Ministry of Justice, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the Department of Transport, and just about every other government department you can think of!
- Universities; including PhD students, Professional Services Staff, Lecturers and Academics.
- Media & Arts; including Publishing, Journalism, TV, Entertainment, Music and Theater.
- Construction & Property; incorporating many different companies and including Surveyors, Architects, Structural Engineers, Planners, Valuers, Project Managers, Estate Agents, Investment Managers and Asset Managers.
- Legal; If you can name a law firm we likely know a Springboarder (or ex-Springboarder!) who works there. This includes Solicitors, Barristers, Paralegals and Support Staff, as well as those taking a Law Conversion or studying for their LPC.
- Freelance; Many freelancers find a home at Springboard. We have previously had musicians, graphic designers, IT Consultants, and Sound Engineers among others.
- Teachers; We’ve had a number of teachers from a range of schools, both public and private, across the capital.