Dominique / 24 / Marketing Executive
2) Which Springboard building do you live in?
3) How long have you lived there?
4) What were the most significant factors which influenced your decision to move in to Springboard?
Moving to London from the North of England, I had very few friends or contacts living in Central London. For me, home life is very important and as great as London is, it can be a lonely place! I therefore wanted to make sure I was living somewhere that offered a social life and a ready-made group of friends.
5) Has Springboard lived up to your expectations in these areas? Why/why not?
Springboard has lived above my expectations! My experience in London wouldn’t have been the same without the Fulham household, regular social events, and housemates who I now consider to be lifelong friends. Plus coming home to a clean house, and just making one easy all-inclusive monthly payment – I can’t complain!
6) What are your favourite things about living at Springboard?
The people <3 ! You’ll never get lonely and I can honestly say I’ve met some of the most interesting people I think I’ll ever meet.
7) Is there anything you would have liked to change or any recommendations you would make?
The only downside is the cost, but this is completely fair for what you get – All bills are included in one monthly payment – And it is a great starting point for life in London.
8) Have you experienced any problems with your room/maintenance etc ? If so, how were these taken care of?
I’ve not experienced any major problems to date but I do know that they are dealt with quickly.
9) Do you take advantage of the Springboard social scene? If so, tell me a little bit about friends you’ve met at Springboard, and any trips/outings/fun experiences you’ve had with other Springboard tenants.
There’s always something to join in with at Springboard; anything from dinners, to nights out, pub quizzes, pub golf, parties and even Pokémon bar crawl. It really is a lot of fun and there is something for everyone!
10) What is your favourite Springboard story or memory?
Not sure my all-time favourite can be repeated on here haha!
11) How does your Springboard experience compare to that of other landlords and places you’ve stayed?
I’ve previously lived in halls at university and the social scene does compare, but at the same time, you can dip in and out without pressure and have time to yourself when you need it.
12) Would you recommend Springboard to a friend? If so why?
100% yes! Surely you’re convinced by now?!
13) Provide a sentence of two to sum up Springboard in your own words.
The perfect starting point to your chapter in London.
14) Any final thoughts?!
Springboard will always hold a special place in my memories and I really would have been lost in London without it.